Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Kepuasan Pasien terhadap Loyalitas Pasien Rawat Jalan Di RSIA Kartini Padalarang

  • Sania Septiani Surachman Universitas Teknologi Digital
  • Fransiska Agustina Universitas Teknologi Digital
Abstract views: 333 , PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) downloads: 281
Keywords: Service quality, Patient satisfaction, Patient loyalty

Abstract

Outpatient services are very important services because outpatient services are the first source of health services for patients in need, being a place for follow-up of patient conditions, continuous routine nurses and carrying out intermediary functions by becoming the first referral center for hospitals and services. other health. The population in this study were 250 patients at RSIA Kartini Padalarang, West Bandung. The sample in this study amounted to 154 respondents. The research method used is descriptive quantitative to get an overview of the influence between variables, namely Service Quality, Patient Satisfaction and Patient Loyalty RSIA Kartini Padalarang West Bandung. Based on the determination test, it is known that Service Quality and Patient Satisfaction have an effect of 0.196 or 19.6% on Patient Loyalty. This figure shows that the influence of variables X1 and X2 on variable Y simultaneously, while the remaining 80.4% is influenced by other variable factors outside of this study or error values. Based on the F test that the F value is greater than the F table value (19.603 <3.06), in other words a significance of 0.000 <0.05. This means that the two variables of Service Quality and Patient Satisfaction have a significant effect on Patient Loyalty.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Agustiono, B. S. (2003). Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Jasa Terhadap Kepuasan dan Loyalitas Pasien Rawat Inap Di Rumah Sakit ST. Elisabeth Semarang. Gastronomía ecuatoriana y turismo local., 1(69). http://repository.unika.ac.id/4045

Beerli, A., Martín, J. D., & Quintana, A. (2004). A model of customer loyalty in the retail banking market. European Journal of Marketing, 38(1–2). https://doi.org/10.1108/03090560410511221

Firdaus, H., Herpratiwi, H., & Rosidin, U. (2015). Evaluasi Pemanfaatan Sumber Belajar Berbasis Teknologi Informasi Dan Komunikasi. In Jurnal Teknologi Informasi Komunikasi Pendidikan (Vol. 3, Nomor 1). http://jurnal.fkip.unila.ac.id/index.php/JT/article/view/7429

Henriawan, D. (2015). Pengaruh kualitas pelayanan dan kepuasan pelanggan terhadap loyalitas pelanggan pada bpr hambangun artha selaras tulungagung. Manajemen, 4(2).

Hidayat, A. A. (2015). Metode Penelitian Kesehatan Paradigma Kuantitatif - Google Books. Health Books.

Kementerian Kesehatan RI. (2007). Keputusan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Indonesia Nomor 1165/MENKES/SK/X/2007. In Standar Pelayanan Minimal Rumah Sakit (Vol. 49).

Mu’ah. (2014). Kualitas Layanan Rumah Sakit Terhadap Emosi Dan Kepuasan Pasien. In Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 6(11), 951–952.

Sudjana, N. (2006). Metode Statistik. Bandung: Rineka Cipta.

Sugiono. (2016). Metode Pendekatan Kuantitatif, kualitatif dan R&D. In Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono, D. (2013). Metode penelitian pendidikan pendekatan kuantitatif, kualitatif dan R&D.

Tjiptono, F. (2005). Tjiptono, Fandy. 2005. Strategi Pemasaran. Strategi Pemasaran.

Widiastuti, N. K. (2023). PKRS : Promosi Kesehatan Rumah Sakit. https://diskes.baliprov.go.id/. https://diskes.baliprov.go.id/pkrs-promosi-kesehatan-rumah-sakit/

PlumX Metrics

Published
2023-06-21
How to Cite
Surachman, S. S., & Agustina, F. (2023). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Kepuasan Pasien terhadap Loyalitas Pasien Rawat Jalan Di RSIA Kartini Padalarang. Jurnal Simki Economic, 6(2), 421-429. https://doi.org/10.29407/jse.v6i2.342