Information Menu :
FORMAT AND SYSTEMATICS OF ARTICLES WRITING
- A4 paper with page margin, top 3 cm, bottom 2 cm, left 3 cm, right 2 cm.
- The manuscripts are arranged in 1.5 spaced one-column formats, except abstract / abstract and the list of libraries is arranged 1 space.
- Right and left right paragraph margin (justify). Number of pages at least 8 pages and maximum 12 pages.
- TITLE should be specific, clear, concise, informative, describe the substance or content of writing and interesting to read (title no more than 20 words in Indonesian article or 15 words in English article with Times New Roman font 14).
- The author's name must be complete without a title (Multiple authors must be separated by a comma (,).
- AFFILIATION The author is provided with the name of the institution (study program, university and email address with Times New Roman 12).
- ABSTRACT (UK) and ABSTRAK (Indonesian). Use Times New Roman 12 for abstract or abstract words, while abstract or abstract contents use Times New Roman 12. Abstract English is placed first for manuscripts written in Indonesian, followed by abstracts in Indonesian or vice versa for manuscripts written in English. The abstract contains the subject matter, objectives, methods, results, and conclusions of the study / study. The abstract is written continuously in one paragraph, without reference, without acronyms, and without footnote. Abstracts are written not in mathematical form, questions, and conjectures. Abstract is not a copy-paste result of a sentence in the script. The abstract contains research results and written not more than 200 words in English and 250 words in Indonesian.
- KEYWORDS (English) and Keyword (Indonesia) while the contents of keywords (Times New Roman 12) at least 3 words in accordance with the variables.
- INTRODUCTION contains background, theory and goal studies (Times New Roman 12 and maximum 4 pages).
- RESEARCH METHODS is a series of work in the implementation of research, ranging from how the implementation of data collection (sample) to data analysis (Times New Roman size 12 and 1 page)
- DISCUSSION can contain processes, results of studies, tables, drawings, diagrams, graphs, sketches, and so on. The results are not raw data, but are raw data processed from the study / research. The discussion is the comparison of results obtained with the existing theory in the literature review (Times New Roman 12 and maximum 6 pages).
- CONCLUSION is an overview of the research that has been done (Times New Roman 12 and 1 page). American Psycological Association (APA).
- Manuscripts should be in * .doc, and sent to the journal through the online registration system by creating an account at this Open Journal Systems (OJS) [click REGISTER if you do not have any accounts; or click LOG IN if you already have an account];
- All author, name and identity must be correct and completed by the corresponding author: email; affiliates; and a brief biography of each author (in the 'Statement Bio'). [If this text was written by two or more authors, please click the 'Add Author' in step 3 of the 'ENTER METADATA' in the process of filing and then enter the data of each author.];
- Biographer (in column Statement Bio) written in narrative form, including the author's full name, place and date of birth, educational qualification / information ranging from bachelor degree (S-1) to the level of education the most, an affiliate in which the writer at work, phone numbers , and email address;
- All correspondence, information and decisions to be submitted manuscript with the email written in text and / or email used for the submission. Present status can be checked at the entrance to the Open Journal Systems;
- If you have any questions submission, please contact email@example.com or click Contact