Peer Review Process
- Article submission
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria);
- Editor screening for plagiarism on online database;
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other, All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revision, author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.