About the Journal
Open Acces Policy
This Journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public to supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Benefits of open access for the author, include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Increased visibility and readership
- No spatial constraints
This journal is open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative
Aims and Scope
Jurnal Simki Pedagogia, ISSN (Online) 2599-073X, ISSN (Print) 2807-2790 is an OPEN ACCESS, double-blind peer-reviewed, Indexed Journal dedicated to promoting scholarly exchange among teachers and researchers in the field of Education. Scientific periodicals are scientific publications in the field of education such as Counseling Guidance, Mathematics Education, English Education, Learning planning, Learning strategies, Learning methods, Interactive learning media, Educator competence, Educational communication, Assessment of learning, Educational innovation, Indonesian Language Education, Elementary School Teacher Education and Early Childhood Education Teacher Education.
Authors are encouraged to submit complete, unpublished, original, and full-length articles that are not under review in any other journals. The Journal accepts article submissions online or by sending E-mail to email@example.com
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Peer Review Process
- Article submission
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria);
- Editor screening for plagiarism on online database;
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other, All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revision, author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
Every article submitted to Journal Simki Pedagogia shall use reference management software e.g. EndNote® or Mendeley and Turnitin.